5 years ago today I married my best friend, but we've been together much longer than that- 10 1/2 years! I was going through the pictures from the slide show at our wedding and reminiscing about all that we have done in together- 2 high school graduations, moving to Oklahoma for college, being apart for 2 years (1 when Mat went to school and 1 when he graduated and moved back to Texas), 2 college graduations, 5 new jobs, lots of trips, 2 apartments, 1 house, 1 dog, and 1 precious baby boy.
Some of my favorites:
Church camp in High School
Yellowstone
Some random banquet in college
All 3 of us

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute together and Levi makes you even cuter together! ;)
What a fantastic decade and a fantastic family!! :) Happy Anniversary, Mat and Lora!
I've always loved the photo of yall at Yellowstone - such a nice picture! Happy Anniversary!
I love seeing the younger pictures of you and Mat- you guys looks so young!
Happy 5 years!
Post a Comment