June 15, 2010

Smiles


I love Levi's open-mouth smile.

I wonder where he gets it from?



I realize this is kind of a weird picture- Mat was trying to show off Levi's Halloween costume!

10 comments:

Blair said...

oh my goodness!! those smiles are the things of Gerber commercials (i.e. perfect little baby!). What a cutie!!

Megan said...

I love this post!!!

Does Mat? lol

Sarah and Eric said...

Haha, what a clever post. You should put the two photos in one of those side by side frame. That would be super cute!

Lora said...

Megan, I don't think Mat's seen the post yet, but he's the one that pointed this out last night!

Marilee said...

These pictures are so much fun! Y'all are super cute!!

Jeannie said...

I agree with Sarah... you should put two photos of your boys side by side! Ha Ha I love the smiles!!

Haley said...

This is my favorite post! I can't wait to squeeze that sweet smiling baby!

Mindi Tipps said...

Oh my goodness! When I saw that first picture of Levi smiling with his mouth open I thought, "Mat does that all the time!" Even before I scrolled down to see the rest of the post. I love his smile. It's perfect!

Katie said...

Yep, he definitely smiles just like his Daddy! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love, love that first picture!