Finally...summer is here! The last few years we have kicked off our summer by spending Memorial Day weekend with our friends from OC. In the past we have gone to Arkansas, but this year they decided to come to the great state of Texas (to help us out and keep us from spending 12 hours in the car with a 7 month old)
We all had a great time- including Levi. We spent time playing games...
(Levi spent some time helping Uncle Clayton with a work project)
And hanging out by the pool.


4 comments:
The picture of Mat & Levi fishing is precious! I'm sure there are lots more fishing trips in their future :)
I was going to comment on the same picture Blair did! I loved all the pictures, but especially the one of Levi and Mat fishing. The ones in the pool were a hoot, too.
Dad
Wow lots of great pictures. The first one in the pool, you can really see the resemblance between Mat and Levi! Precious, can't wait to see the little guy soon!
I think it's so neat that you all still do that. I hope you always do. :)
Great pictures!
Post a Comment