December 31, 2008

A Look Back at 2008

Mat's 1st Marathon


Our 1st niece Kadence is born


Moving in to our 1st home


Matt and Chrissy's Wedding in Nashville (I'm not sure what's up with these guys, but I laugh every time I look at this picture)


Meemaw's 80th birthday


Alaska


Rob and Sarah's Wedding in Oklahoma City


Lots of work on the house


Visit from great friends


Pumpkinfest 2008


Thanksgiving in Galveston (There used to be a sandy beach here, but after Hurricane Ike, the water now comes right up to the rocks.)


And multiple (very merry) Christmas celebrations with our families


What a year it has been! The Lord has blessed us this year, and we are excited to see what He has in store for 2009.

5 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

It HAS been a big year for you guys!

Megan said...

Neat post! I smile every time I see the picture of the writing on the wall. What a sweetie you have for a hubby.

Hope to see you soon!

Blair said...

What a great year Lora! And what better photo to end on than Mat with a gun?? All the robins of the forest better tremble in fear.... MAT'S OFFICIALLY A HUNTER! ;) (hehe love you bro-n-law)

Sarah and Eric said...

I just have this uneasy feeling when I see Mat holding a gun! Haha! I love your little year recap. It makes me realize my photojournalism is not quite up to par.

sue said...

You guys are off to a great start for 2009!! =)