One of the presents Mat and I got was a card of Wii points. I didn't know anything about them, but Marilee showed us how to download old school Nintendo games onto our Wii! We spent a lot of time playing Super Mario Brothers 3 and Super Mario World. It has been tons of fun and has brought back lots of childhood memories for both of us.
Later this week, Mat and I are headed out of town again for New Year's and Christmas with my family. Even though our time off has been busy, we are loving all of the time we get to spend with our families.
4 comments:
I must learn about these Wii points! Hope you are doing well!
Super cute background and header thing! Man you're good!
Sounds like your Christmas was a lot similar to ours... Houston area, Wii, eating too much, family. I am glad you guys are enjoying your break.
I saw Tracee at church Sunday in Katy and she said she had lunch with you. I still can't get over what a small world it is.
Jeff and I decided to get a Wii too. They are all sold out of coarse so it'll be awhile. I have a feeling there will be less 42 playing between the us and more Wii! Miss you guys!
Cute new background!
Post a Comment