As a teacher, I have been blessed to receive many special gifts from my students and their parents. Today I received an awesome early Christmas present- dinner complete with dessert. We had homemade lasagna, salad, bread, and 2 different chocolate desserts. It was all so delicious. In fact, Mat even said he wanted to sign his own name on the card because he enjoyed it so much. :) It was such a treat to have dinner provided, especially on such a busy week!
Only 2 more days...
4 comments:
What a neat gift! I know you enjoyed it! Last year I had a parent cooked lunch (roast and all the fixins) and bring to school for my whole team!
Have a wonderful Christmas...we'll miss you!
Wow that totally blows my teacher gift out of the water. :)
You deserve it Lora. I am glad somebody recognized how blessed they are to have you for their child's teacher.
Dad wants to know if Mat is going to add this family to his Christmas card list! HA HA I am glad you enjoyed the dinner! Try to relax this weekend. AND don't stress out!
I love you! Mom
Just had to leave a comment since your mom said 'don't stress out'!! That came from the one who invented the stressing out routine. ha! She knows I love her and know her so well. Hope you and Mat had a wonderful Christmas. We really missed you two and the Griffiths.
Post a Comment