March 7, 2011

Pacis

Levi loves his pacis.  We will start fighting this battle soon, but until then, we put at least one extra one in his crib at night.  Sometimes we don't realize how many there are in there!  

This is also a great picture of the damage Levi has done to his crib!   

The other day I went in and found him sitting in his crib with 4!  He was sucking one, and holding on to the other 3.  When I walked in I saw a huge smile from behind that green paci, and then he rotated in a new one.


Enjoy them now little man!  

3 comments:

Cheri (aka "The Mom Lady") said...

I was elated to hear the dentist during Mirai's first exam say, "We really like to cut off the use of pabs by age six." I was braced for three or four so was happy to know I had plenty of time to think about how to, well, whatever you call it when you PULL THE ORAL SATISFACTION OF A CHILD! (as a former thumbsucker, I'm not bitter or anything...)

Unknown said...

I'm so happy Michael never got attached to them. He used them maybe twice. But, hey, that's one less battle I have to contend with :)

Ashley said...

C called his paci's "melmo" because his favorite paci had Elmo on it. When he turned two, we had talked it up about how he was a big boy and we were going to throw his melmos away. On the morning of his second birthday, after I sang happy birthday to him, I told him to go get his melmo to throw it away and he ran off, then quickly came back with a stuffed Elmo! Smart boy!!! And a stinker, too!!!