The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
:)Oh how I feel your pain.
Was he hoping to take all of the toys in his room with him? If so, then he's a very helpful. If not, then maybe he's trying to recreate Ella and Ethan's daily helpfulness at my house. :)
That's a lot of toys! Wow! Surely he knows how to pick them up as well! : )
I laughed out loud at this post. Sadly, this is my house every day...times 3! :) You have one sweet boy. But I'm sure you know that. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:)
Oh how I feel your pain.
Was he hoping to take all of the toys in his room with him? If so, then he's a very helpful. If not, then maybe he's trying to recreate Ella and Ethan's daily helpfulness at my house. :)
That's a lot of toys! Wow! Surely he knows how to pick them up as well! : )
I laughed out loud at this post. Sadly, this is my house every day...times 3! :)
You have one sweet boy. But I'm sure you know that. :)
Post a Comment