October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween is a holiday that I think should ALWAYS be on a Saturday because it makes for a very crazy school day! At least this year we don't have to worry about kids that ate too much candy and didn't get enough sleep on the day after Halloween.

I managed to survive the day (with a pretend political rally, show and tell with a student's dog and the typical craziness of Halloween), and then Mat got home. :) One of the first things he said was, "I didn't even eat my lunch today because all I ate was candy!" (He sounded like a 5 year old!) He then proceeded to get a very large glass of Dr. Pepper and head out to do this:

He's like a kid with a new toy!

This is what I'm currently listening to. I'm sure our neighbors love us now!

9 comments:

Gi Gi & pop said...

https://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=w7k2z95o0w53
I have no idea what the mixed up letters is above...anyway, when did Mat get his new toy???????? I didn't know he played the drums.!! I have been looking at pics today and started to put one of the blog of you. Sooooo cute but you would have hated it because you are toothless in front. love you, gg

Lora said...

He's always had the drum set- he's just never had a place to set it up. It's been at his parent's house since we got married. :)

Jim said...

Mat, you go, boy!

Ashley said...

I didn't know he played the drums. A kid at heart. Gotta love it!

Jeannie said...

Go Mat go! I bet the neighbor's to the right JUST love the drums, especially the teenagers!!

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow! I didn't know he played the drums! Lucky you!

Kirby said...

Derek used to have his drums set up in the garage. I actually kinda miss hearing it.

Mindi Tipps said...

Our house is ALWAYS open if you need to get away from the banging! :)

Kristi said...

I didn't know Mat played the drums! At Jim's new office they actually have a "jam" room...complete with drums. Cullen LOVES to get on the drums and play when his daddy will let him. Maybe Mat can give him some lessons some time!