October 26, 2008

I love this commercial



It always makes me smile!

8 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

As soon as I saw this post, I knew what commercial you were talking about! It is adorable and reminds me of so many unique boys I have had in my classes these past 4 years!

Mindi Tipps said...

Cute slideshow on the left of your blog! =)

Haley said...

That is my favorite commercial on the face of the earth. So cute! It makes me think of my brother and his friends when they were little.

Ashley said...

I've never seen that! So cute!

Britney said...

How funny! I saw that the other night and thought, "I need to post that commercial - it's GREAT!"

Sarah and Eric said...

Eric always pauses it when it comes on in calls me in. He asks me if our kids dance like that! I tell him we don't have quite the atmosphere goin to get them to bust their moves like that!

Jim said...

Lora,

I watched it, and laughed out loud! So, I showed it to your Mom, and we both laughed out loud. It actually made me think of when I was in elementary school, and how my buddies and I used to be.

Then, just to balance it out, I scrolled down and watched Zoei Toh sing the Lord's prayer again, and went "Awwww!"

Dad

Kirby said...

I had not seen that one before - thanks for the smile. Needed that today.