1. my charming husband (Mat loves it when I call him charming!)
2. spending time with my family and friends
3. scrapbooking
4. having a clean house
5. having an empty laundry hamper
6. watching baseball
7. singing old church hymns
8. chick flicks
9. relaxing Saturdays with no plans
10. Autumn Harvest Yankee candles
11. warm chocolate chip cookies
12. Decorating for the holidays (fall & Christmas)
13. clean sheets
14. eating out
15. a warm fire on a cold day (which doesn't happen often in TX!)
16. traveling
17. pumpkin bread (I have some in the oven right now)
18. the way my house smells when I'm cooking pumpkin bread
19. fresh flowers of any kind
20. fresh fruit
21. shopping for new shoes
22. good books
23. rainy days (but only when I can stay at home and be lazy)
24. flying on airplanes and staying in hotels (yes, this is different from traveling)
25. playing games
6 comments:
I think we are more sisters than cousins! :) I would say all of those are my favorites things. Oh, um, except Mat. He is great, but he's not my charming husband.
And I LOOOOVVVVEEE flying and staying in hotels!
Yea...you're back, Lora! I thought maybe you were lost in the land of second graders! How is your year going? You need to check out the Herman site for a "funny" from my class!
...and I love staying in hotels...but I don't like flying!
I agree with Ashley. I love just about everything you do. When you are down, go back and look at this list. It will brighten your day. I am thankful to see that Mat made your #1 on the list!! Hee Hee I agree that he is charming. I hope you are feeling better and have a great week! Call me when you need to talk. I am always here...especially this week with your dad being gone!
Mom
This is why you and I are good friends! Your list could be my list. Well, except for the first one. I like Mat but not the same way you do! =)
love the list, but where are the raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens?
Oh, Blair, you are so funny.
Lora, I like your list and am so glad you have posted a new blog!! Check out the chewy chocolate cookie recipe on the Herman blog. It was sooo good. And delicious hot! Love you both oodles, gg
Post a Comment