October 13, 2008

Columbus Day

In 1492
Columbus sailed the ocean blue...

And thanks to him I get to enjoy the day off!

Today has been a (much needed) relaxing day of movies, lunch with a friend, and spending way too much time on the computer. I have spent a lot of time working on a few different headers, and today I finally got one to work with my blog. I used this digital scrapbooking website to make my header. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

The header looks great! Glad you got it to work and had a good day. I spent too much time on the computer too! I probably could've done something else while Aubrey napped...oh well.

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow, I am very impressed! You have to show me how to do that sometime.

Megan said...

I love your header. I am glad you got it to work. I am also really glad you got some rest. Especially after being up so late watching our kids! Thank you again to you and Mat. (and Jeff and Mindi) :)

I am loving Columbus this year too because Tim actually had the day off. Yippee!

Jeannie said...

I am really thankful you had a day of rest. Do not feel guilty about staying at home, sitting and watching tv, and playing around on the computer. You are so talented with the computer. I love all the cute things you do on the blog.

New Caney doesn't really believe that Columbus discovered American...we had to work! I did have one student who didn't come to school because her mother thought it was a school holiday!