October 17, 2012

Conversations with a 3 year old

I love talking to Levi and hearing the things he's thinking (especially when it's more than just, "Whyyyyyy?")  Here are a few things he said tonight on the way home from church:

- "Mommy, How do I grow more fingers?  I don't have enough!"

- At the gas station Mat was parked at the pump next to us, so I rolled down Levi's window so he could talk to him.  As we drove away Levi said, "Thank you for letting air into my window so I could talk to Daddy.  It was so much fun, and I couldn't have done it without you."  I said, "You're welcome, Levi.  I love you!" and he said, "Aww Mommy you're so sweet!  I love you too!"

- When we got home, Mat was helping Levi out of the car and Levi said, "Mommy did a good job driving tonight, Daddy!"


1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

Your boy couldn't possibly be any cuter!