We decided to celebrate Levi's birthday a few weeks early in hopes that we wouldn't be too close to Baby Brother's birthday! I went to the doctor the day before the party, and she said she didn't think I'd make it through the weekend. My goal was to make it through the party...Here I am a week later...still pregnant. :) I am very thankful to have been able to enjoy a special day for Levi though!
We had his party at the park this year, and I think it worked out great! We had a cold front come through the day before, so it was much chillier than I had expected, but it didn't stop us from celebrating! The kids decorated pumpkins and spent time running and playing. We had sandwiches, cupcakes, and Levi's favorite- applesauce!
Leading up to the party, Levi was so excited about having his friends come to the park and sing Happy Birthday to him. In typical 3-year old fashion, he was also very excited about the presents! He has spent lots of time playing with his new toys and has loved each and every one of them!
Levi has been learning about the calendar at Misty's house and knows that his birthday is October 16th. After the party, we tied his big golden "3" balloon to his chair, but he has been very concerned about it. Every night he tells me, "I'm not 3 yet! Take the balloon down!"
We were so thankful to have lots of family and friends there to help us celebrate with us!
1 comment:
SO wish I could have been there, but I'm glad my girls got to be there and I'm glad he had a good time. That's one sweet boy you have!
Post a Comment