After our quick trip to Nashville, Levi and I went to visit Pops and Grammy. Grammy had a hip replacement just a few weeks ago, so we went to entertain and take care of her. It was such a fun week! We watered flowers and enjoyed the new deck,
played with some new toys
including a US map puzzle (and if you know Mat at all, you'll know how appropriate this puzzle is!!)
including a US map puzzle (and if you know Mat at all, you'll know how appropriate this puzzle is!!)
and went to the mall to build a bear (or puppy) and burn off some energy.
The first animal he was drawn to was a rainbow striped teddy bear, but Grammy and I quickly averted his attention to this soft puppy.
Giving his new puppy a fluff bath
One day we drove over to see Pops at his office so he could show off introduce Levi to all of his co-workers. Levi even picked out his yellow tie shirt to wear to work. He had a blast at Pops' office! He got a cookie that he loved (even though he described it as crumbly) and spun in circles in Pops' chair. I'm kicking myself for not taking a single picture while we were there! The other day as we were driving around, Levi pointed to a random office building and said, "There's Pops' office!" I told him that Pops works in Houston, and we live in Austin. Levi's response: "No Mommy. Pops' works in the WOODLANDS!" Little stinker!
We ate at several of my favorite restaurants, and Grammy and I were even able to go get pedicures. Isn't it funny how pretty toes can make you feel so much better?! Levi and I were so glad to get to spend the week with Pops and Grammy. On our way home Levi made this face and said in the most pitiful voice, "I miss my grandparents!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the Woodland's comment! He's such a cutie!
Post a Comment