I thought it would be fun for Levi to take swim lessons this summer. He is also completely fearless when it comes to water, so I thought it'd be good to start giving him some training on how to play safely. Let's just say swim lessons were a challenge...
The first day as we were learning how to get in and out of the pool, Levi told me to scoot back so he could jump in and go deep! He didn't particularly like having to do what everyone else was doing or what the teachers asked, but after some bribing coaxing from Mom, he did.
Levi's favorite part of our 30 minutes were the last 5 minutes- play time. We went down to the "beach" area and played with water toys for a few minutes. Levi was a little hoarder and collected all of the thermometers (dive sticks) to throw in and watch them stand up on the bottom.
Even though it was a struggle, I'm glad we did it. Since it was a mom and tot class, this is the only picture I got. Each morning, Levi loved sitting on the bleachers while we waited on our class and got ready to get in the pool. What a cute little fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment