My mom is a hard worker...this is what she did the entire weekend.
Well, that and chase after Levi which I think she enjoyed. Thanks Mom for all of your hard work!
Here are some other favorite pictures from the weekend:
Mom and Meemaw
Deep in conversation...
My mom was prepared. She even brought these sticky bubbles for the kids that were easy to catch!
![]() |
Like Father, Like Son
Pouting on the dock
Isn't that the cutest hat you've ever seen?
Holt, Hunter and Amy showing their Aggie pride. There were 35 of us there watching the game, and the Longhorn fans were greatly outnumbered. We enjoyed the game- so much so that we woke Levi up. He stayed up and played with us for a few hours (until about 12:30!) and then happily went back to sleep.
We have so much to be thankful for this year- especially this little guy!






5 comments:
I love how you said that you shared bathrooms and even a stomach bug. That is a great description. Looks like a really fun weekend. Can your family adopt us some holiday?
Great photos Lorla!
Your family seems like so much fun. Glad you got to all be together.
I can't believe you guys had such a packed house! You always seem to have such great holidays! I LOVE the picture of Mat and Levi, precious! Also, that little 'I'm Stuffed' tshirt is pretty adorable. I am sure everyone loved doting on the little guy!
Thank you for sharing! You do a great job with the photos and stories. I'm with Sarah, that picture of Mat and Levi with their identical expressions is priceless. :)
Looks like so much fun! I thought of you the night of the A&M game. I was pulling for the Aggies that night!:)
Post a Comment