November 30, 2010

Family Pictures

My friend, Megan, has her own photography business.  She is amazing and recently took some great pictures of our family!  I will share a few of them here, but I'm keeping some secret until after Christmas.

I'm adding a link on my sidebar for the next time you need some family pictures.  :)  





Thank you Megan for capturing some great pictures of our family!


9 comments:

Jeannie said...

You are right.. she is extremely talented! I looked at the ones on her website, too! I LOVED the one of ya'll in the grass.(Not shown here) I LOVE the one of Levi by himself at the tree, too! I hope Santa brings me some! (hint... hint)

Blair said...

Lora - the pictures turned out so cute! And I love the colors you ended up wearing, too. I was going to tell you my favorite, but then I realized this is what I was about to type: "My favorites are the one in the grass, and the one on the benches. Oh and the one where you see yall's legs and Levi. Plus the one of just Levi, too." ...Yep, that would be all of them, HA! Anyway, so excited to get my hands on a copy of one of these! But by the way - I think your sidebar link is wrong.. it takes you to a different website than the link you had embedded in your blog today (which took me to the right website). Love you, sis!

Lora said...

Thanks Blair...I fixed the link. Glad you like the pictures!

Megan said...

:)

Beautiful, loving families make my job easy.

Thank you for the link.

sue said...

These are great pictures! Glad you have my name for Christmas, Lora :)

Hollee said...

LOVE them!! Such a beautiful family!! Happy Holidays!

Sarah and Eric said...

Those pictures are just great! Megan's right though, a great family makes them even better!

Mindi Tipps said...

We have one talented friend and you have one adorable family!

Unknown said...

I love these so much! I'm already excited to get mine in the mail! She did a great job!