November 29, 2010

50 Free Christmas Cards

Mat and I have never sent out Christmas cards before.  Last year, I had just sent out birth announcements and decided that was accomplishment enough with a newborn, so I didn't send any out.  This year though we have a precious 1 year old (and some GREAT new family pictures...more on that later) that we want to show off to all of our friends and family!  I found THIS promotion from Shutterfly, and I have already started a couple of different cards- it's going to be tough to decide which one makes the final cut!

Shutterfly has lots of great designs, but here are a few of my favorites:

We've got some great new family pictures, and it's hard to just choose one to put on a card.  This collage card would solve my problem!



I love this one too...it's not very "Christmasy" but it's very "me"




I love that this one gives you room to add a little note about the things going on with your family.



I have also started a photo book of the posts I wrote each month for Levi.  I can't wait to see the finished project.  I know it will be something I cherish forever.

These photo calendars would make great gifts.  You can even add personalized dates with small pictures.

Check out the special deal for bloggers and get your free cards!


2 comments:

Jim said...

I like them all! But I'd rather see cards with pics of you, Mat, and Levi. But these people look nice, too.

Katie said...

Looking forward to putting your card on my fridge! :)