I finally caught Levi walking on video! He is getting more confident each day. I think he'd rather be walking than crawling now. He still crawls some- usually when he's fallen down and needs something to help him pull up. It is so cute to watch him waddle around the house jabbering away.
Also, click HERE to see his 11 month post (a few weeks late...) I'm a little OCD about his monthly posts- I backdated it so that I would post on the day he was actually 11 months old. :)
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing. When we don't live close by we miss so much! He looks so happy to have the freedom of walking! Can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!!!
I love how he holds his hands up next to his shoulders, and then screams as he walks! You're right Lora, it's very exciting!
I agree. He is so cute when he is toddling (is that a word?) around. New walkers always make me smile because they look like mini, mini, mini, miniature adults.
Oh my gosh, what a cute boy! I just want to scoop him up! That was quite a fall at the end! He almost went full circle on that one. Amazing!
So cute! I love the arms! He's pretty fast for just learning!
Love it! He is so proud of himself!!!
I always know when he is walking around our house because he's making that excited noise! :) So cute.
Post a Comment