October 16, 2010

A Very Happy Birthday



Today we celebrated Levi's birthday with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party.  It seemed to be a success, but most importantly, Levi seemed to have a great time!  


We had a colorful house full of balloons (that Levi loved!) and a picture caterpillar with some of our favorite pictures of him throughout the year



a beautiful cupcake cake made by my friend Britney,
Isn't it amazing!?

(I had lots of people prepare me for the fact that Levi may not react to the sweet cake like I wanted him too, but I got exactly the reaction I was hoping for...a happy baby with icing smeared all over himself!)

lots of fun activities in the backyard for the kids (and sometimes the adults too)
The adults (and kids) particularly like the bounce house! 

family and friends to help us celebrate

and lots of new clothes and toys for Levi.

Happy Birthday to our little caterpillar!  

7 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

It was a wonderful party! You did such a great job planning! Happy birthday little guy!

Megan said...

It was a great party. Your the best at creativity. Be expecting a call next time my kiddos have a party. :)

PS. Are the balloons still floating?

Mat said...

The balloons are still up!

sue said...

Levi's party was great! Thank you for including the grandparents. He is such a delightful, happy, little guy it is a pleasure to watch him in action. :)

Unknown said...

The party looked wonderful! I loved the caterpillar pictures! That was so creative! Glad you guys had so much fun! Happy Birthday sweet Levi!

Tamra said...

Looks like a huge success! Levi is adorable!

Mindi Tipps said...

It was a great day and so special to celebrate 1 precious year for 1 precious boy.