The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
April 25, 2010
Sweet Potatoes
Today we ventured into the world of "real" food. Levi tried sweet potatoes! He seemed to like them, but wasn't overly excited by them. He just acted like it was the same old stuff he'd been eating!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Love the expression on his face in the second one. And, I'm packing my bags now. I think I can be there before his bedtime tonight!
How fun! I'm anxious to see how Jack reacts when we first feed him cereal! Levi is so cute!
Levi always has his eye on you, no matter where you are! Glad to hear it was a success.
I think those sweet potatoes made him grow 2 inches over the weekend. He looked SO much bigger when Mat dropped him off this morning.
I love how he's cutting his eyes in the last picture. Cute cute!
Mr. Levi is adorable!! Charlotte is a big fan of sweet potatoes too : )
Post a Comment