Sometimes (or a lot of the time!) I get caught up and overwhelmed with life. The end of the school year is coming quickly (which I am thankful for!), but it is a crazy time of year!! Taking time to stop and think about how blessed I am helps me refocus on what is truly important in my life.
Just a few things I am thankful for:
- Mat- I have a husband who is more than I deserve! He loves the Lord and strives to live a life that is pleasing to Him. He works hard at work and then helps me keep up with everything at home. He loves me unconditionally, and he keeps me from going crazy (or at least tries- it's a tough job!)
- Levi- I've reworded this line quite a few times- I can't even adequately put into words what this precious gift from God means to me! I love him so much it hurts.
- My family and friends- I was thinking just this morning in church how blessed Mat and I are to be surrounded by so many people that love and encourage us- our extended family, our friends from all stages of our lives, and our church family.
- My team at school- They are so supportive- especially this year! I don't know how I would've survived coming back to school without them!
P.S.- Mom, I know you've been looking for Levi's 6 month post...it's coming. I'm waiting for our Dr.'s appointment, so I can update his stats too!
3 comments:
So true!! And I know what you mean about wording the comment about Levi. :)
You're right, loving our kids as much as we do hurts. Jeff and I are so thankful for you and Mat and are so happy you moved to Austin!
I pray daily that the rest of your year goes by fast. Summer is almost here, friend!
I know the overwhelmed feeling and have had to focus on much of the same lately! You're almost there though- 5 more Mondays! You guys are a blessing to so many too, including Rob and I.
Post a Comment