April 8, 2010

Friends

Levi has finally noticed George. He loves watching George, and he squeals and shakes his arms when George comes near him. When George walks away, he watches him and will search the room until he finds him again. He's not afraid at all when George walks over or licks him (which kind of scares me!)

I know that when Levi gets a little older George and Levi will both love playing together!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I love this picture! It looks like George is trying to hand him his bone. I bet they can't wait to play together. :)

Megan said...

I love this picture too. I also love that little boy's smile!

Blair said...

oh that is soo precious! what adventures are in store for those two! :)

Mindi Tipps said...

Is George sharing his bone?! Levi's smile makes me smile!

Sarah and Eric said...

I agree with Mindi, I thought it looked like George was sharing his bone. To me he's thinking, "Okay, you can have a bite, but just a little one, this one is mine!"