March 25, 2010

Photo Book

This is the blog where I first read about Project Life. The last few days she's been talking about a free photo book from Picaboo (you pay shipping and tax).

I downloaded the program and have created a book about the day Levi was born and the first few days we were home with him. I wrote down a lot of (but not ALL of) his birth story and even put a letter from Mat and I in it. I love the backgrounds and layouts available, and I am so excited to see my book! My total for my 17 page book is $8.99!

In order to get the free book, you have to order by March 31. You can see more details at the blog I linked above. Just thought I'd pass along a great deal.

2 comments:

Haley said...

working on my book! thanks for the tip!

Mindi Tipps said...

What a great idea! If I wasn't already working on my blurb (blog book)I'd do this...I'm almost done with it. :) Can't wait to see your photo book.