November 29, 2009

Friendship

Mat and I are both thankful for the friendships we have had throughout our lives. While we were home for Thanksgiving, we got together with some great friends from high school. Some of them we keep up with on a fairly regular basis and some we hadn't seen for years, but we enjoyed getting together and catching up. It was great to hear what everyone is up to and what's going on in their lives. We got to meet my friend Keith's son, Austin, who is only a few days older than Levi!
It was also our first night to leave Levi and be out on our own for a few hours. We left him in very capable hands- Gran and Grandad's. They had all 3 of their grandchildren tonight, and I'm sure the enjoyed their time. I'm also fairly certain they were glad that they got to hand the kiddos off to moms and dads at the end of the night! Mat and I missed our little guy but enjoyed our time with our friends.

No comments: