October 16, 2009

Levi James Kelso

He's here! Levi was born at 8:05 p.m. He is 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 19.5 inches long. Everyone is doing well! Updates with pictures coming soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We've been praying all week! We are beyond excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures and meet him. Love you all! Rob and Sarah

Unknown said...

By the way, we LOVE his name!

Amber said...

Congrats! I hope everything went well. I know you are so happy to have him in your arms. We look forward to meeting little Levi!

Mindi Tipps said...

Jeff and I have alternated between praying and just plain worrying for you guys all day long. I'm SO glad that labor is over for you and you get to hold Levi!

Can't wait to see you and give you a hug!

sue said...

Anxious to see pictures and to cuddle the little guy in person!

Britney said...

So glad it's over and he's here! I have been praying for you all day long; we were so happy to hear the news at 8:45 last night that he was here and doing well.

NOW, when I told you wouldn't didn't have to worry about coming up with the same first name, I never thought we'd decide on the same middle name! How funny! Brennan and Levi already have something in common at less than 2 months in age apart. Congrats - we cannot wait to meet him!

Cherrys said...

Love the name and can't wait to meet him! pray both momma and Levi are getting some rest!