October 23, 2009

1st Dr. Appointment

Levi had his first outing today to visit the doctor. We loved Dr. Spellings, and she said he looked great. He is making good progress gaining weight to be back at his birth weight. (I would hope so considering how often he likes to eat!) He weighed 6 lbs. 5 oz. He is in the 25% for his weight and length, and his head is in the 10%.

In the doctor's words, he's perfect- Mat and I agree. :)

6 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

So glad to see a post of the little guy! You look so happy and he looks so tiny and cute! Can't wait to meet him! Don't love this staying home business too much!

Ashley said...

So happy for you guys! He is perfect!

Megan said...

I thought his head looked small (perfectly so of course)! I just assumed it was because my two kiddos had heads in the 95+ percentile.

You look great Lora, and happy to be holding your son in your arms as opposed to your tummy.

Britney said...

We love Dr. Spellings - as soon as I saw the post I thought, "that looks like Dr. Spellings office!"

I was so happy to meet Levi last Thursday. Your dad seems like such a PROUD grandpa~ so sweet! : )

Haley said...

Yea, Levi! He is perfect! You look great Lora.

Mindi Tipps said...

Not trying to sound redundant but you look beautiful Lora. :) And I love seeing you holding your son. Makes me all mushy... :)