October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last night, we celebrated our third annual Pumpkinfest with the Baileys. (Things were very different this year since we added a few babies to the mix!) We ate pumpkin bread and roasted pumpkin seeds, and Mat and Chad carved some great looking pumpkins.

Today, the Tipps came over to spend some time with us and see Levi again. Mat figured out this morning that Levi loves this carrier. He fell asleep while Mat worked around the house. We spent most of the afternoon and evening doing this:

Mat said he couldn't think of anything else he'd rather do than sit with his son and dog and flip between college football games and world series baseball. We did dress Levi up for the occasion though.


I think he's an adorable little skeleton! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Haley said...

Yea for baby-wearing dads! He is the cutest skeleton I have ever seen!

Sarah and Eric said...

What a sweetie!

Jeannie said...

I will have to show these to Kendra! She will be so happy that he wore the skeleton outfit! He is the cutest little skeleton around! Give little Levi a big kiss from me!

Britney said...

Ah, I got a little teary-eyed! What a sweet comment from Mat! I love the costume - it looks so comfy and not at all sweltering hot like most of the other Infant costumes! He IS the cutest little skeleton!