October 15, 2009

All my bags are packed...

I'm ready to go! Actually, my bags have been packed for a few weeks now, but unfortunately Baby Kelso has not been ready to make his appearance. The closets have been cleaned out, the laundry is done, George has had a bath, and the house is clean. (Mat has been working hard today!)

We are going in to the hospital tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. to be induced. I'm pretty sure it won't be hard for me to get up because I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep. (I know I should, I just don't know if I will...) :) I can't believe we will finally meet him tomorrow! We're very excited, and we will update at some point soon with pictures of our little guy.

8 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

I cannot believe the big day is almost here! Tomorrow you will hold your son in your arms and your ability to love (and worry) will grow so much. We're so excited for you and Mat and we will be talking to God a lot on your behalf! :)

Amber said...

We too are excited for you! We look forward to meeting Baby Kelso.

sue said...

We are thinking about you, praying for you, and loving all three of you! (and shopping for Baby Kelso in New York!)

Sarah and Eric said...

Our team is so excited for you! Can't wait to see baby Kelso. All the things at school seem so meaningless compared to the monumental event that's about to happen in your life. It really gives life a new meaning!

Haley said...

I am SO excited to meet baby Kelso! Keep us updated with lots of pictures.

Britney said...

I was praying for all 3 of you at 3:30 this morning as I was nursing Brennan! Hope all went well - we cannot wait to hear all the details!!

Kara Scharrer said...

I really can't believe that it's TIME already!!! I will be thinking and praying for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition. Congrats and good luck! :D

McPherson Family said...

Good luck and congrats again! Such an exciting day, everything is so different after your baby comes into your life. Many prayers coming your way!