It was so fun today to get to see our little boy and watch him move around. Everything looks good and is measuring right on schedule, and his heartbeat was strong.
There was no denying that we were looking at a little boy. I told Mat it was a good thing that we wanted to know the gender. :) Mat's exact words when we walked out of the office were, "You couldn't kick the smile off my face right now!"
We are so excited to start working on the nursery and planning for his arrival in October!
Here is a (very blurry) picture of our little boy waving to us!

18 comments:
Now I HAVE to buy Mat and Baby Boy matching outfits. I'll get to work on that:-)
Maybe it's because I haven't looked at many of these sonogram pictures, but I can't tell what is what! You will have to point it out to me tomorrow. Lora, I am so incredibly happy for you boy! Baby Kelso and George are going to make such a combo! A boy and his dog, what more could you ask for!
Lora and Mat, Pop and I are so excited about Baby Boy Kelso! I asmiling, too, Mat. God bless you both as you begin a very wonderful journey of parenting! Love all 3 of you, gg
Yay! We are soooo excited for you and Mat! Boys are a blast! Have fun decorating the nursery!
These pictures are incredible... it's crazy that we can see Baby Kelso's tiny little fingers!!! I am soooo excited for yall. I love you!
I was so glad to hear the news! Congratulations to you both. Wow a boy!
Does this mean Lleyton is going to have competition for Aubrey's affections when they are older? :)
I love what Mat said! That is so sweet! So have you thought of any names? I am so excited for you guys and cannot wait to meet the little guy. Boys are SO much fun!!!! Can you believe all of us girls are having boys? Haha!
This is so wonderful! I love that he is already too busy to sit still for pictures!
I'm so happy for you....and I just love Mat's comment! I think it is so funny that after all these girls in our family, we are now having LOTS of boys!!! Take care, sweetie! We love you THREE!
I love hearing you say 'our little boy, him and he!' Finally!
I can just see you both grinning from ear to ear...how awesome!
I love the picture where he is waving to his grandparents! He is so precious already!
Go to work on those matching outfits, Haley, and while you're out it get Chad and William, Jamie, Daylan, and Kaiden some too and EVERYBODY can match at the next Maxey gathering! How about that!!!
Guess we better not forget Mark and Lucas and KYLE so he doesn't feel left out.
We are so excited for the very lucky little boy to have both of you as parents!!!
Much love,
Steve and Mary Ann
CONGRATS!!!
-DANI
Boys are so much fun! We are excited for you both.
What fun! You will love having a boy! Jed will be looking forward to meeting Vader Tron - maybe they will both have the crazy imaginations of their fathers!
When will we see pictures of pregnant Mommie???
I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment