May 3, 2009

Eight Things



My cousin Haley tagged me to do this post. Here are the rules for "Eight Things": mention the person that tagged you, complete the list of eight things, tag 8 of your blogger friends, and go tell them you tagged them.

Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Finding out if our baby is a girl or a boy
2. Meeting our baby in October
3. Watching Mat as a dad
4. Being a mom
5. My summer vacation
6. Heaven
7. Finding out what happens on Lost (I'm only on season 3)
8. Christmas

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Dust
3. Vacuum the house
4. Laundry
5. Grocery Store
6. Helped Mat make dinner (Yes, Mat made dinner and all I had to do was help!)
7. Enjoyed dinner with Sarah and Eric
8. Watched George chase Mia around the house for 3 hours

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do: (Haley, I stole a few from you...)
1. Visit all 30 baseball stadiums with Mat
2. Speak another language fluently
3. Make better use of my free time
4. Travel more
5. Run without hating it
6. Remember more Bible verses
7. Be more outgoing
8. Have someone clean my house for me

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Project Runway
4. John and Kate + 8
5. The Bachelor
6. The Office
7. Lost
8. Astros baseball

I tag anyone who wants to do this...

3 comments:

Mindi Tipps said...

I smiled at your lit of things you look forward to...you and Mat will be GREAT parents! We can't wait either!

I wish I could run without hating it too. Our husbands would love that... oh well.

Blair said...

Looking forward to Christmas already? Is this something that starts post-Spring Break, or is it a year-round thing (i.e. once December 26 arrives, you're already looking forward to the next one)? Ha!

Lora said...

Yes Blair, looking forward to Christmas is kind of a year-round thing for me :)