This is the stack of Bibles I've taken from him today.
Oh George!
We obviously don't let George just sit and chew on our things but he's fast and it's tough to chase him down by yourself! When Mat and I work together we can corner him and get whatever he's got back. I have found (after today) that taking pictures confuses him enough to drop whatever he's got long enough for me to grab it...
I started this post yesterday. This is what George did today...
6 comments:
That dog is SO funny! I hope you get him TOTALLY trained before little Kelso comes along in October!
George AND a baby..your hands will be full. :) He's a sweet dog though!
George! You MUST take a video of him drinking and post it! When you finally read Marley and Me, you will be shocked at the similarities. Oh George, I guess he and Mia need more play dates to get out all that energy!
Lora,
I love your George stories. I also love how innocent he looks with the Bible in his mouth!
Dad
Oh my goodness! What a cute dog...and a spiritual one, at that! Instead of being in the Word, George just tries to ingest it!!!
I guess George is giving us ideas for what you guys need for Christmas! (replacements for what he destroys)
Post a Comment