March 1, 2009

George

Here are some pictures of George that my friend Megan took for us Superbowl Sunday. He's changed a lot since these pictures were taken! We took him to the vet on Friday, and he already weighs 30 pounds!



6 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness...he has grown! So cute!

Blair said...

he's just precious. i like how he sorta looks like an old-man dog (does that make any sense ha?) - in an adorable way, or course!... like his facial features are wise beyond his age. the body of the puppy, but perhaps the wisdom of a grandpa?! ;)

Megan said...

George you already outweigh Lleyton! What are they feeding you? ;)

I love that picture with his pink tongue hanging out. I am just glad there isn't drool hanging off of it. :) I don't do too well with dog drool. You would think I could handle it seeing as how I have dealt with pee, poop, and spit up for years now. lol

Mindi Tipps said...

Woa! 30 pounds?! He's going to be huge.

Jim said...

Lora, he's a beautiful dog. Great features. You guys have to be having a ball with him. Can't wait to see him again.

Britney said...

Aw, he's so cute! How's it going with the puppy stage around your "new" house? : )