March 30, 2009

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words


Baby Kelso is due October 13th!

21 comments:

Haley said...

CONGRATULATIONS! SHE/HE ALREADY LOOKS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY PEANUT!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS.

Jeannie said...

Yeah! I can tell people! My grandbaby is sooooo cute!

Kristi said...

I wish I could change this font to bright PINK!!! YEA!!!!!!!!! We are so excited and so happy for you and Mat....and of course, GRANDMA and GRANDPA!!!! Can't wait to see you on Easter! Will you all come down Thursday evening or Friday?

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I am SO excited for you guys! And I pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby in October!!!

Joyce B. said...

Right on! Congratulations friends.

Megan said...

We are SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for the two of you! Did you get that...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMPLETELY HAPPY! Congratulations. We will be continuing to pray for a smooth delivery and healthy baby. From watching you interact with our kiddos we know you guys are going to make wonderful parents, and can't wait to watch you transition into this new phase in your life.

Blair said...

Yeahhhh!!! I'm so excited for yall! I can't WAIT to see yall as parents, and I'm also looking forward to spoiling the baby rotten as an aunt! (in only parent-approved ways, of course). I love you guys so much!!

Britney said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well and managing well with school! Can't wait to see what he or she looks like, although, it appears most everyone is already calling it a girl! : )

The Best Family said...

Babies everywhere!! How exciting! Congratulations to you guys!!

The Loftis Family said...

YIPPEE! How exciting - we will be praying for you all!

sue said...

Baby Kelso...how sweet that sounds!
Love to all three of you!

Mindi Tipps said...

Jeff and I are ecstatic for you guys (like jumping up and down, grinning all the time)! What an incredibly lucky baby this will be! Daily prayers for the 3 of you and lots of love!

Cherrys said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you! Lora, I pray you are feeling well!

The Maxeys said...

Hey Mat and Lora,
When I saw Blair at Aunt Ann's house in March I told her that you were pregnant and according to my calculations the baby would be coming in October!! How is that for being a Nancy Drew - I just had a feeling at Poppie's birthday. Be sure and let me know if you want me to let you know anything else.
I'm so excited for you and that lucky Baby.

Mary Ann

The Maxey Family said...

I am so happy for you! Come down to Dripping someday and take whatever baby stuff you want, we are through! I have floor mats, exersaucer, bumbo chair, baby toys that Kaiden has out grown, a swing, etc, etc.
October is a great month to be born!
Julie

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow, are you loved or what?! I can't even describe how excited I am for the two of you! I can't get over it...you're having a baby! Wow!!!!

Gi Gi & pop said...

Lora, I can't tell you and Mat how excited Pop and I are. We can't wait to see you all on Easter.

Lora said...

Sarah, you had it right- we do feel loved! Thanks so much for all of the well wishes and prayers!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS MAT AND LORA! I am extremely happy for yall!

kkmcdavid said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! Reese was born October 13th! I am so happy for you and your family. What a blessing!

Emily said...

I am very behind on blogs apparently...I missed this and Mindi's one! Congrats to you guys!