The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
Haha... that reminds me of a picture I've seen of Derek when he was younger wearing socks with sandals! Can't wait to see the picture!
Oh my goodness! That is something my dad would do! Hilarious! Can't wait for the picture!
Oh, no! I read that with Amy and Blair. We were all laughing. You have to post a huge pic of it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Haha... that reminds me of a picture I've seen of Derek when he was younger wearing socks with sandals! Can't wait to see the picture!
Oh my goodness! That is something my dad would do! Hilarious! Can't wait for the picture!
Oh, no! I read that with Amy and Blair. We were all laughing. You have to post a huge pic of it.
Post a Comment