May 30, 2008
Last Day of School
I love my job, and I especially love teaching 2nd grade. I love seeing everything I've been teaching finally click with a child. It's exciting to see them learn to love reading or writing or math, and I love their faces when we do a really cool science experiment. I have been blessed with a great team that has helped make my job even better. I also love knowing that in August I will get a whole new group of kiddos. But one of the things I love most about my job is the summer, and it is finally here! Here is a great post about the joyous sounds of the last day of school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Let the fun begin!
I am glad that you are finally finished with this year of school.
Sweet relief, huh? :)
You deserve the best summer you can have after everything you had to put up with. You made it! I hope my kids can have a teacher as wonderful as you someday.
I know the issues you've dealt with this year- that's why I am SO excited for you! I know how great that last day of school is and the freedom you feel!
Your kids were blessed to have you!
YAY for summer!
I just noticed your verse up top and I love it! I've read it before, but it's never struck a chord like it did just now.
Miss you!
Post a Comment