Okay...leave Mat along about the socks...or start harassing your Uncle Mike! He drives his daughters crazy wearing WHITE socks with his dress shoes and SHORTS. Of course, we don't let him out of the backyard when he is dressed like that!ha!
I'm not sure how I feel about that - as a general rule, socks are a bad thing with anything you can wear into a river. I'm glad that they were at least Keen's and not open-toed.
4 comments:
Okay...leave Mat along about the socks...or start harassing your Uncle Mike! He drives his daughters crazy wearing WHITE socks with his dress shoes and SHORTS. Of course, we don't let him out of the backyard when he is dressed like that!ha!
Cute. I did see him wearing those shoes yesterday without socks.
He must have heard his fashion "no no" was getting quite a reaction. :)
I'm not sure how I feel about that - as a general rule, socks are a bad thing with anything you can wear into a river. I'm glad that they were at least Keen's and not open-toed.
No socks, Mat. =)
Post a Comment