May 18, 2008

Fun Weekend

This weekend Mat and I drove up to Dallas to see Blair and Kyle. They just moved up there a few weeks ago so that she can start PT school in August. They took us to eat some yummy ice cream, and then we got to see the Astros play the Rangers. We had fun even though the Astros lost. After church this morning we took a walk around their apartment complex. They live in a pretty urban area of Dallas, but their apartment complex is beautiful. There were quite a few pools, a restaurant, greenbelt trails, a lake and lots of animals! We had fun walking around, and Mat and Kyle had fun trying to chase the ducks and feed the squirrels. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:





Me and My Sister


Blair and Kyle


2 comments:

Megan said...

I love fun weekends!

I bet you wish you had been at the Astros game on Sunday. We were listening to it on the way home from seeing my parents and it was exciting!

Mindi Tipps said...

I'm sad the Astros lost, but I'm glad you had fun! Cute pictures!