May 29, 2008

Books

One of my favorite things to do during the summer is read, and I am always looking for new authors and books. While visiting one of the many blogs I read/stalk yesterday, I found a post about this very topic. Her site obviously gets WAY more traffic than mine, and she has over 200 comments suggesting books! I now have a whole list to look for at the library next week, but let me know if you have other suggestions!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You have GOT to, and I seriously mean GOT to start Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury. You will be hooked.

Emily said...

I second Ash's comment... SO good!

Britney said...

How funny! I was going to suggest the Redemption series, too! They are wonderful and awesome!!! I have all 5 books in the series that you are more than welcome to borrow (they have been through Jackie Boyd, Julie Rivera, Bekki Williams, Mary Beth McCown & myself). : ) I can pull them out for you when you come over this week, if you want.

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

I love karen.