October 16, 2013

Birthday Interview


I love listening to the things that Levi has to say.  Hearing his answers to these questions made me laugh out loud and warmed my heart all at the same time.  We sure do love our sweet FOUR year old boy!

- How old are you? Four
- Favorite color- Green
- Favorite food- Green apples and steak
- Favorite toy- Buzz Lightyear Space Ship
- Favorite snack- Big Line Strawberry Sticks (Fruit snacks)
- Favorite TV show- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Super Mickey episode)
- Favorite drink- Chocolate Milk
- Favorite movie- The Incredibles and Wall-e
- Favorite animal- I don't have a favorite animal.  Actually, yeah I do- elephants because we have hoses.  An elephants trunk is kind of like a hose
- Favorite song- My bedtime songs- The Sheep and the Lord and Be Still and Know
- What makes you happy? Not going to time out
- What makes you sad? Going to time out
- Who is your best friend? Colton
- What is one thing you love about Daddy? when we hug
- What is one thing you love about Mommy? your necklaces because you're so pretty with those on
- What is one thing you love about Cole? playing with him
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't want to grow up- I just want to keep living with you

2 comments:

Hollee said...

So cute!!! That's great! :)

Jeannie said...

That's my boy!!