Levi was just a little bit too small for most of the activities, so Mat was kind enough to follow him around and give him a boost whenever he needed it.
Eventually, Levi was able to navigate one of the slides all by himself. Mat was so proud (and relieved to be able to sit one of them out!)
I realize these pictures are focused on the net, but I couldn't pass up Mat's acrobatics. I think he had fun too!
Tired boys...
After some time bouncing, the kids had pizza and cake. By the time we got to the car, Levi was begging for his bed!



4 comments:
Love it!!! Looks like a blast! Miss you!
Mat's a fun dad. I cracked up at the pics.
Way to go Daddy Mat! :)
You have to frame that second picture of Levi! Precious!!
The pictures of Mat inside the inflatable are hilarious! Looks like it was lots of fun!
Post a Comment