- Yesterday, while we were in the pool, I asked Levi if he wanted me to spin him in circles. He said, "No...triangles!"
- Levi's two requests for breakfast this morning: broccoli and green beans!
- One of Levi's newest phrases- "Nok!" Sometimes it means no and sometimes it means ok!
- At dinner tonight, Levi took a bite of broccoli out of his mouth, made a funny face, and said, "George! Heal!
- Levi has now decided that pirates say "Arrr" and "Ho, Ho" (instead of YO ho). This could get confusing at Christmas.
- Tonight, with a very concerned voice, Levi looked at me and said, "Oh no Momma- no pennies in my pocket!"
- Levi and I were talking about sharing this morning. After our conversation, he walked over, picked up my (empty) coffee cup, and said, "My turn!"
- Levi took my sunglasses off my head when I came home from the grocery store on Sunday, and I haven't seen them since. Tonight, while I was cooking dinner, I found them...in the refrigerator.
- When I asked Levi if he hid my sunglasses, he said, "Yeah, in the friger..."
September 30, 2011
Facebook Status
I tend to write down quick notes about things Levi is doing and saying on Facebook. I don't want those cute things to be lost forever, so I decided to do an entire post dedicated to some of my facebook posts. To those of you that have read these already, sorry! (I started this post in JULY...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's hilarious!
Good Idea!
Post a Comment