Just a few funny things Levi is doing right now that I don't want to forget:
Levi has known and used the word "milk" for a while, but in the last few days he has decided to replace the word milk with the phrase "milk it." There have been several mornings lately that I've heard the phrase "Milk it, Momma!" being shouted from his crib. It makes me laugh out loud every time I hear it.
Levi has also recently become obsessed with the vacuum! It sat out in our bedroom for a couple of days last week (waiting patiently to be used!), and at first Levi was scared of it. He'd walk in our room and very cautiously walk around the vacuum and say "Bacuum Scary!" Then one day, as we were leaving my room, he looked at it and said "Bacuum Scary! I touch it!" Then he reached out and touched it with one finger and ran off. It was like he was saying "Take that!" to the vacuum.
For some reason he always wants to talk to Mat about the vacuum. It doesn't matter where we are- meeting Dad for lunch, driving in the car, at church- he'll look at Mat and say, "Daddy...Bacuum off?" (I can assure you that Mat is not the only one that uses our vacuum!) Levi is no longer scared of the vacuum- in fact, he loves to play with it. Mainly for one reason...the cord!


6 comments:
Ahh,the cord. That makes everything better. I love his new phrase too.. So funny!
I think Levi will be an electrical or mechanical engineer when he grows up... His great granddad Herman would LOVE to teach him about cords...
Oh my gosh, what a funny little guy! He makes me laugh just from reading these things! I can only imagine in person and when he is your own son, he is even funnier! Milk it! Haha classic!
Bravely facing his fears. I love that kid!
Bu I agree with him. Bacuum scary!
I loved hearing you tell these stories the other day. He is hysterical!
Too funny. I love these little things that make him so uniquely special.
Aubrey and Brooklyn pat our vacuum and tell it it's doing a good job. :) Whatever works...
Post a Comment