Today has been a low-key but wonderful Mother's Day! After church we went to lunch and had a productive afternoon at home (full of school stuff, laundry, and playing with the water table). We've had a weekend full of family, friends, and fun!
(at the Chuy's 5K)
Mat and Levi brought me some beautiful flowers as well as a few things to help finish out the bedroom/bathroom makeover I got for my birthday/Christmas presents.
Levi also "made" me this cute little gift at daycare the other day. He keeps seeing it and asking for the "baby" inside it! :)
Levi also "made" me this cute little gift at daycare the other day. He keeps seeing it and asking for the "baby" inside it! :)
I love my guys so much!

3 comments:
Great post, CUTE pictures!
Quite stylish glasses Levi!! That is too funny! Wow, already making projects at daycare, very nice!
I can't take credit for the pictures- Megan took all of them except the one of my gift. :)
I love the one of Levi in my sunglasses!
Post a Comment