The musical instruments and mirrors at eye level,
the toy car and truck, but especially the gas pump,
the sun-catcher flowers that spun,
the little baby obstacle course. It had a ramp, some stairs, and some hills for them to navigate. He was so proud of himself when he ran down the ramp!
And any button he could find! He loves buttons and switches so much, so to have so many buttons at his reach that he was allowed to touch was so exciting for him. :)
This area had light switches, toilets to flush, and curtains to open!
The favorite button of all was the "horn" button in the cars. The babies would fight over them!
Another favorite (of both Levi and Mat) was the Flow Works area outside. They had boats, floating puzzles, and pipes to create waterfalls. I'm not sure who had more fun...






6 comments:
It was fun to take him to the Children's Museum! I loved watching him run from place to place! I loved watching Mat run from place to place, too!
We love that place, though usually the crowds are horrendous. I hope you had a calmer day. The tot spot is nice because is gets you away from all of that. Unfortunately, I think my tots are too big for it now. :(
So how wet did Mat and Levi get? :)
I was fine, but we had to buy Levi a new shirt.
Wow, that place is so much bigger than the one in Austin! That water area looks really neat!
Very fun! I love the picture of him playing in the water...I'm sure Mat enjoyed being a big kid for the day too!
It made me smile hearing that Levi had 5 people to take him to the museum. He is one loved little boy. :)It looks like the Houston museum is much nicer than the Austin one.
Post a Comment