September 4, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame

Today we got to go watch my cousins Holt and Hunter play in a baseball tournament. They both did great, and Levi was loved on by lots of people! He especially enjoyed hanging out with his Dad.


Levi did great, but I think he will enjoy games even more when he can run and play with the big kids!

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

I love these pics.. he looks so cute with his baseball hat!

Katie said...

How sweet! I love Daddy and baby pics. And little boys at baseball games are just adorable!

Sarah and Eric said...

Wow! That is so precious! I can't wait to watch Levi in Little League!

Mindi Tipps said...

By far, my favorite pictures of Levi! That might be one thing I'll miss about not having boys... the adorable baby baseball hats. :)

Unknown said...

So sweet... I love the hat! I know Mat was probably loving every minute!

sue said...

Love the boys - and the great pictures of the boys!