The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
Sweet boy! Dads are so much more fun than we are, huh?
Aww, Levi looks so comfy in his little chair for the tub! I want one!
Bath time with Mom is a lot less educational. There are a lot less numbers and letters involved... and I think she uses a wash cloth or something like that.
This one made me laugh! I bet Mat enjoyed making art work out of Levi!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet boy! Dads are so much more fun than we are, huh?
Aww, Levi looks so comfy in his little chair for the tub! I want one!
Bath time with Mom is a lot less educational. There are a lot less numbers and letters involved... and I think she uses a wash cloth or something like that.
This one made me laugh! I bet Mat enjoyed making art work out of Levi!
Post a Comment