The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. ~Psalm 126:3
Kennedy said, "He(the goat) must think it's galloping center." Where does she get this stuff? :)
Kids can surprise us in so many ways. That's so funny.BTW, why & how was Levi watching YouTube? Don't you have it blocked on his ID? :-)
I am suprised he could follow it with so little sound! That is pretty cute!
That's too cute! I love to hear kids laugh! It always brings a smile to my face!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kennedy said, "He(the goat) must think it's galloping center." Where does she get this stuff? :)
Kids can surprise us in so many ways. That's so funny.
BTW, why & how was Levi watching YouTube? Don't you have it blocked on his ID? :-)
I am suprised he could follow it with so little sound! That is pretty cute!
That's too cute! I love to hear kids laugh! It always brings a smile to my face!
Post a Comment