Last Sunday at church, Mat was telling people he was terrified about me going back to work. He knows me well and knows what an emotional mess I can be sometimes! He was so worried about how I was going to handle all of this! Well, we all survived. I only had a few emotional breakdowns, but I think I am handling it all pretty well. Blair enjoyed her time with Levi (I think!) and things seemed to go pretty smoothly for her. He did have a few fussy days, but she did a great job with him!
Things at school are falling into place, and I don't feel too stressed out- at least not yet. Stepping back into things wasn't nearly as difficult as I expected it to be. That was in large part due to the great team that I work with! They have been so supportive and helpful while I get adjusted to things.
I told Mat on Friday that I have never looked forward to a weekend more than I did this one. We both agreed that it was nice to be home and just enjoy a lazy weekend with Levi.
6 comments:
Only a few emotional breakdowns? THAT part of your personality you got from me! Sorry!! But, you will be fine. Levi will thrive with all those around him who love and care for him! You will bless those kids you teach. GOD has you exactly where he wants you... believe that! I love you!
God and I talked about you A LOT this last week... well I did all the talking. So glad you survived and that you are so positive about it. Still praying for you in case it gets harder... :)
So glad your first week back to school went smoothly. I was thinking about you!
I too was thinking about you. I am sure your students and their parents are so happy to have you back. Glad it went smoothly.
Yes, I definitely had a wonderful time with Levi!! I miss his sweet face - especially seeing that adorable smile! :) I hope this week is as fun for the others as it was for me
Lora, I am impressed how AMAZINGLY well you are handling everything. I was most worried about your class and you got them shaped back up! You are a fantastic mother, I am taking it all in!
Post a Comment